Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another Blog....

Here I go...another blog... Lately, I've had so many things on my heart, and not things that I'd like to express on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. So, I decided I needed an outlet, hence, this blog. If you know me, you know 3 major things about me. 



 1. I LOVE MY LORD!!!! I am first and foremost a child of the King. God has worked me over in the last 10 years or so, and truly picked me up from the miry pit, placed my feet upon a rock and established my path. I'm a work in progress and just when I think I know more about Him, He shows me that I don't know anything!


 2. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! God has blessed me with an amazing, God fearing & honoring man to share this life with. He has also entrusted me (us) with 2 little minions. God has given me more than I deserve and I'm so very thankful for these 3 people!! 



 3. I LOVE BASEBALL!! Yes, I'm a girl, and I love baseball!! Not just the Detroit Tigers, but the game itself. Anytime between April (ok, really February/March) and October, you'll find me watching a game. And yes, I do know what I'm talking about as well. ;) I'm sure at some point, and probably all in one week, you'll see me talking about all 3 of these passions of mine. I hope that I add some humor along the way as well, because, let's face it, God is funny, my family is hilarious and baseball is full of bloopers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment