Saturday, December 28, 2013

There is a plan!!!!

Do you ever wish God would tell you "the plan" for your life? Like, maybe on a billboard, or a voice booming out of the sky? So many times I've looked up to the Heavens and said "really Lord? I'm at a loss here!" So many times I've wished He would just make "the Plan" so apparent to me, that there would be no question if it was the right thing or not. 

 A few years ago, when Adam got laid off and we moved to Greensboro, I would've never thought that 2 years later, we would be in the situation that we are in now. I had no idea that God would just move us to G'boro for just a short while, to pick us up out of the miry clay, set our feet on a rock and establish our path. Looking back, I can see how God just weaved His plan to fruition. I sincerely believe that God used Adam losing his job, to take us out of our home church and protect us from all that would happen in the next 2 years and bring us back for a purpose...His purpose. (if you don't know the whole story, let's grab coffee...I'd love to tell ya about it!!) 

 Tomorrow is the last Sunday that Adam and I will be teaching the FaithBuilders at Beacon. It is so bittersweet to me that our time in there is at an end, but it's hard to deny when God is moving!!!  The last 2.5 years have been nothing short of a rollercoaster, but I can see how God has grown me! Has it all been fun, ummmm, NO, (once again...let's get coffee!!) but it has been part of His plan for us....ALL of it!! Growing sometimes hurts, is at times very lonely, and there are usually trials, tribulations & tests for us along the way.  We have endured all of this in the last 2.5 years, but God is good and He has a plan!!! 

Next Sunday starts our second round in the college class...now called the Loft.  I cannot describe how excited I am about it, and how much I honestly love that age group.  It is so crucial!!  College is where young people either turn to or turn away from God.  I also want to be able to "come to them from the future" and maybe help guide them thru this somewhat confusing, yet exciting, time of their life.  More than all of that though, is that I just want to be used by God.  Just like Isaiah said "Here I am Lord, send me", that is my heart's desire...to be used by Him to do His work.  After all, it is only by Him and thru Him that we can ever be seen as righteous and spend eternity with Him.  (if you don't know Him, once again, let's do coffee...I'd love to tell ya how!!) 

God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment